AGES 7-9 LESSONS WILL RETURN IN 2021. REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN MARCH 15, 2021 AT 9:00 AM.
Instructor: Patricia Brindle
• One hour and a half of instruction.
• Each session will include instruction on the basic golf swing and juniors will be familiarized with the different golf clubs.
• Chipping and putting will be emphasized and juniors will be introduced to the par 3 course during the last two sessions.
• The final session features a 2-hole tournament on the Par-3 course. Awards will be given to low scores and the most courageous students. Mementos will be presented to all students.
• Class size is from 5 to 8 students.
• Students receive a junior golf cap.
• Four dates per session, plus a rain date if necessary.
• There is no provision for a missed class.
• Students may receive instruction only in their chosen group on its dates and times.
Fee: $180.00 payable upon sign-up. Sign-up deadline is 1 week before the first class.
U.S. KIDS Junior Golf Clubs Available:
Each student is required to have their own properly sized golf clubs. A putter, pitching wedge, 8 iron, 6 iron and either a 3 wood or driver is appropriate, with a golf bag, balls and tees. Golf gloves and U.S. Kids junior sets are available from the Zigfield Troy Golf Shop.
2020 Schedule – Age 7-9
7-9 JUNIOR GOLF CLASS SCHEDULE:
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: For each class, click on the pull-down arrow to select the quantity of golfers you want to register. Then, click “Register Now” to enter your information.
2020 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $180.00 up to 7 days before the first class.
- $90.00 after 7 days and up to 48 hours before the start of the first class.
- No refunds within 48 hours of the start of the first class.
There is a $90.00 charge to change from a class where the sign-up deadline has passed.
Rain Dates are used only if a day is rained out. Rain Dates are at the usual time. There is no provision for a missed class.