• Each session will include a group lesson, followed by supervised play on the Par-3 golf course (number of holes TBD).
• Students will be taught all phases of the game including chipping, putting, sand play and etiquette.
• The final session features a 9-hole tournament on the Par-3 course. Awards will be given to low scores and the most courageous students. Mementos will be presented to all students.
• Class size is from 5 to 8 students.
• Students receive a junior golf cap.
• Four dates per session, plus a rain date if necessary.
• There is no provision for a missed class.
• Students may receive instruction only in their chosen group on its dates and times.
Fee: $245.00 payable on sign-up. Sign-up deadline is 1 week before the first class.
Each student is required to have their own properly sized golf clubs. A putter, pitching wedge, 8 iron, 6 iron and either a 3 wood or driver is appropriate, with a golf bag, balls and tees. Golf gloves and U.S. Kids junior sets are available from the Zigfield Troy Golf Shop.
2019 Schedule – Age 9-13
|51||Barry Butterfield||1:30-4:00 PM||Monday-Thursday||June 10-13||June 14||June 3|
|52||Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Tuesdays & Thursdays||June 11, 13, 18, 20||June 21||June 4|
|53||Barry Butterfield||1:30-4:00 PM||Tuesdays & Thursdays||June 18, 20, 25, 27||June 28||June 11|
|54||Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Monday-Thursday||June 24-27||TBD||June 17|
|55||Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Monday-Thursday||July 8-11||July 12||July 1|
|56||Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Tuesdays & Thursdays||July 16, 18, 23, 25||July 26||July 15|
|57||Mike Troy||1:30-4:00 PM||Tuesdays & Thursdays||July 16, 18, 23, 25||July 26||July 15|
|58||Patricia Brindle||1:30-4:00 PM||Monday-Thursday||July 29-August 1||August 2||July 22|
9-13 JUNIOR GOLF CLASS SCHEDULE:
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Below each class select “Register.” Then, enter your information and click on the “Tickets” pull-down menu to select the quantity of golfers you want to register.
- $245.00 up to 7 days before the first class.
- $122.50 after 7 days and up to 48 hours before the start of the first class.
- No refunds within 48 hours of the start of the first class.
There is a $122.50 charge to change from a class where the sign-up deadline has passed.
Rain Dates are used only if a day is rained out. Rain Dates are at the usual time. There is no provision for a missed class.