Open to Women of all abilities, our two leagues offer a nine hole round of golf on the Par 3 golf course, focusing on fun and social golf, with a little competition too. The social goal of the league is for everyone to get to know everyone! So, every week you will be randomly paired with different women and at a different time between 6:00 and 6:50 pm. The Par-Tee Gals Golf League plays Tuesday nights, while the Society Girls Golf League plays on Wednesday nights.
This is meant to be a no-stress, fun league! For example, we play by these modified rules:
Time-savers – Play Ready Golf:
- Tee off in any order you’d like.
- You don’t have to be furthest away to hit your next shot (as long as it’s safe).
- On the green, you don’t have to mark your ball if it’s not in anyone’s line of putt.
- Continue putting until you hole-out (you don’t have to mark your ball and wait).
- Hole #1 – If your ball goes into the water, take a penalty stroke and play your next shot within two club-lengths of where your ball entered the water; closer to the hole is OK.
- Hole #4 – If your ball goes into the water, take a penalty stroke and play your next shot on the other side of the water from inside the drop area circle.
- It’s okay to give yourself a better lie by rolling the ball with your club to within 6 inches of your original location.
- It’s okay to throw the ball out of the sand bunker after 2 tries. (Or, throw it out and add 2 strokes.)
- If your ball isn’t on the green in 6 swings, take it to the front of the green and then hole-out.
Here is a breakdown of what the league offers:
- For Women of all abilities, focusing on fun and social golf.
- 9 holes on the Par 3 golf course.
- Golf for ten weeks.
- Tee times from 6:00 – 6:50 pm. You are the last golfers on the course…no one is allowed on the course after the league.
- An event is scheduled every week, with prizes awarded.
- Guest Day in July – Bring a guest for free!
- A different “Tip on the Tee” every week on the 1st tee by Zigfield Troy Golf’s Professional staff.
- A golf ball to use on the #4 water hole. Every time you make it over the water, you’re in our year-end “Sink or Swim” raffle!
- Wine, beverages, sandwiches, cheese and crackers are served on The Finale (Shotgun Start, everyone begins at 6:00 pm).
- Cost: $69.00. Includes prizes and the Finale.
- Greens Fees are $10.00, pay the day you play.
- Can’t make it? Let us know one week in advance.
- Tee Times and pairings emailed the Friday before each Tuesday or Wednesday.
To get on our waiting list, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE for the Par-Tee Gals Golf League